The Town of Fulnek
The founders of the town, situated on the border of Moravia and Silesia, were probably the lords of Lichtenburk in 1293; later on the town became the seat of lords of Kravaře from Žerotín. The town flourished although it had been struck by many natural disasters (a flood, an earthquake, plague, etc.). There are only few towns which have preserved as many documents of their material as well as mental development as Fulnek has done. Often they are relics of a high quality in spite of the losses from the end of World War II.
ALTITUDE: 258.00 m
THERE ARE ABOUT VILLAGE OR TOWN/CITY
Type: Village or Town/City
součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule ®